
It's almost summer vacation (only 7 more days of school!), and I can't wait to spend it with my boy! He's so alert and active now compared to what he was when I went back to work. It's hard to believe that's even the same little guy! He's starting to laugh at peek-a-boo, and "talks" up a storm after he wakes up in the morning. He's on more of a predictable schedule, and is growing like a weed. Sometimes it's still hard to drop him off in the morning, but he loves being with his Grams and is always happy to see her. I couldn't ask for a better set-up.
Matt's doing his part for us this summer by working at the Oakland Zoo with the camps. We will miss spending the extra time with him this summer, but we'll make it count on the weekends and in the evenings when we do have him.
I know everyone tells you to enjoy them when they're this little because it goes by fast, but who knew it went by this fast?
No comments:
Post a Comment