Monday, July 8, 2013

Hearts Desire Beach

  I love the beach.
  I love going early when the sand is still untouched for the day and you're the first one to put down a towel or blanket.
  I love building sand castles that turn into towers to be knocked down again and again.
  I love splashing in the water until you start to feel chilly, then cuddling under a towel and letting the sun warm you up while you munch on chips or a sandwich.
  I love going to the beach with my boys even more than I ever enjoyed going on my own.  I love watching them get excited over feeling the sand under their feet, touching the water for the first time that day, and scoping out all of the sights.
  Pt. Reyes has a hidden treasure called Hearts Desire Beach.  It was a perfect place to feel like you came to visit the beach, not all the other people who were there as well.  We loved that we got there early and really had time to play in the water and sand without much distraction. . .and I especially loved that the bathrooms were close by!  A fun day filled with a lot of gifts reminding me how lucky I am :)

Shovels and smirks

Kayak trips with Daddy

Splashing around. . .

Spending time with my awesome family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment